We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at 937-790-4057,
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the Ohio Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as Ohio departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable Ohio and Dayton
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
Have you found yourself looking up at your ceiling wondering what that noise is coming from your attic
recently? If you have, pick up your phone and call us right now! Your home could be at risk to the damages
caused by Ohio's wildlife creatures such as birds, bats, and racoons. We put the time and effort into trapping,
removing, and preventing future wildlife from making it's new shelter in your beautiful home, so that you don't
have to do it yourself! We service the following cities: Brookville, Carlisle, Centerville, Clayton,
Dayton, Drexel, Englewood, Fort McKinley, Germantown, Huber Heights, Kettering, Miamisburg, Moraine,
New Lebanon, Northridge, Oakwood, Riverside, Shiloh, Springboro, Trotwood, Union, Vandalia,
West Carrollton, Woodbourne-Hyde Park, Bowersville, Casstown, Clifton,
College Corner, Eldorado, Farmersville, Fletcher, Gratis, Laura, Ludlow Falls,
Phillipsburg, Potsdam, Spring Valley, Verona, West Elkton, West Manchester,
, and Kettering
We also service the following counties: Greene, Miami, and Preble.
If you do not see your city or county listed give us a call!
To learn more about our services, visit the Dayton wildlife removal